For more than 120 years, Stickley has stood for unparalleled American craft. And our story began with three words: “Als Ik Kan”—to the best of my ability.
Frequently Asked Questions
COLLECTOR’S CLUB MEMBERSHIP
What is the Collector’s Club?
The Collector’s Club is a 12-month Stickley membership on Stickley.com that provides exclusive product access, year-long discounts, and other benefits.
What is the cost of Collector’s Club membership?
Collector’s Club membership fee is $99.00 per year.
Will my membership renew automatically?
Yes, your membership will automatically renew 12 months from the date of purchase unless you elect to cancel it before that date.
What are the benefits of Collector’s Club membership?
Members of the Collector’s Club are entitled to:
• Exclusive access to Stickley’s 2024 Collector Edition with numbered commemorative plaque, available only during the Pre-Order period of November 1 – 22, 2023. Please note that the Collector Edition is nationally priced, is not subject to any further discounts, and is not included in the 10% Collector’s Shop discount or free ground shipping offer.
• A gift-with-purchase when you buy the 2024 Collector Edition with Plaque
• 10% off all Collector’s Shop purchases for 12 months
• Free ground shipping on all Collector’s Shop purchases for 12 months (Continental U.S. only).
• Early access to special products and offers throughout the year
What is the Collector’s Shop?
The Collector’s Shop, found on Stickley.com, is an online shop where you can purchase beautiful hardwood décor pieces that also make wonderful gifts for any occasion. All are crafted using Stickley’s time-honored techniques and materials. New items are added regularly, and the Collector’s Shop occasionally offers special pieces in very limited quantities.
How can I cancel my membership?
To cancel your Collector’s Club membership, log into your account with the email address you used to enroll. Then click on Manage Membership and select Cancel. If you run into any problems, please contact Customer Service and we can help you on our end. While no portion of your fee will be refunded, your canceled membership will remain active until the original 12-month period expires, and it will not automatically renew.
PRE-ORDERING THE 2024 COLLECTOR EDITION
What are the benefits of pre-ordering?
When you pre-order the 2024 Collector Edition Mission Rose Cabinet, your piece is affixed with a hand-applied, serialized plaque that identifies it as a first factory cutting. In honor of the launch of the Collector’s Club, and in celebration of the 25th anniversary of the Collector Edition program, pre-order will include a free Mission Rose Serving Tray ($249.00 value) that ships with the piece.
How do I pre-order the Collector Edition?
1. Visit the page titled 2024 Collector Edition Pre-Order Access and add the Membership to your cart.
2. Complete check-out of your membership by paying the $99.00 fee.
3. When you receive email confirmation of your membership, it will include an ORDER NUMBER that serves as your AUTHORIZATION CODE to pre-order the Collector Edition.
4. Take that email with Order Number to your nearest Stickley Authorized Dealer to complete your purchase of the Collector Edition no later than November 22, 2023.
SPECIAL NOTE FOR CUSTOMERS IN NY, CT, MA, NORTHERN NJ, AND THE DENVER, CO AREA!
For customers who live within these areas, we offer the option to pre-order online. Your confirmation email will also contain a to the online purchase option. Pre-order must be completed no later than November 22, 2023.
Is there a limit to how many Collector Editions I can pre-order?
Purchase of the 2024 Collector Edition with Plaque is limited to three (3) per customer.
Can I pre-order the Collector Edition online?
At this time, customers who live in certain areas—New York, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Northern New Jersey, and within a 50-mile radius of our Denver, CO delivery service—have the option of buying the Collector Edition online; the confirmation email for your Collector’s Club membership will contain a link to the purchase page.
What happens if I go to my dealer to pre-order without an authorization code?
If you’ve purchased the Collector’s Club membership, your confirmation email contains the authorization code that your dealer will need to complete your pre-order. If you haven’t joined the Collector’s Club, you’ll be asked to go online and purchase that membership first, either on your phone or possibly on an in-store computer, depending on your dealer’s capabilities. Only then will you be able to pre-order the Collector Edition.
When will my pre-order Collector Edition be delivered?
Shipment of pre-ordered Collector Editions will begin in mid-January 2024. The timing of your delivery will depend on your location and when your order was received.
I have Stickley furniture in a different finish. Are there other finishes available beyond those shown online?
Online we’re showing our most popular oak finishes. The Collector Edition can be ordered in any Stickley oak finish at your Authorized Stickley Dealer. The Mission Rose Serving Tray is available exclusively in our best-selling 032 Onondaga finish.
Is this the only way to buy the 2024 Collector Edition?
Customers are free to order the 2024 Collector Edition at any time at any authorized Stickley Dealer. Pre-ordering the Collector Edition with serialized plaque and free gift is an exclusive benefit of the Stickley Collector’s Club.